RTC holds a VET Industry Advisory Organisation (VETIAO) Services Agreements with the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training for the provision of Industry Intelligence related to Queensland resources industry. Services provided under the agreement include:
- Consultation with industry to assess the effectiveness and suitability of the current Annual VET Investments Plan’s program outcomes for industry
- Identify and validate immediate training and skills priorities for industry and the related training packages
- Support implementation of the quality framework
- Enable established industry networks
- Provide advice from industry on VET related activity, programs and opportunities to the Department and to industry
Any feedback or skilling priorities you would like to highlight to the Queensland Government, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly and we will be sure to include in our feedback.
You can find out more about the Queensland Department of Employment, Small Business and Training by following this link. https://desbt.qld.gov.au/about-us